“Name five random things about yourself and then pass this on to ten followers.”
Tagged by sadisctic [thank you, darling]
1. I have unruly blonde hair & grey eyes.
2. This is my fourth country, third continent, seventh house & sixth school.
3. I have ridden an elephant.
4. This spring I…
Thanks lovely! I never been tagged as much when I am away and this is such a nice thing to do although I have to think pretty hard.
1. I can and have ran 16.1 km (10 miles)
2. I traveled to Oxford (Brookes) by myself and studied there for five months.
3. I am really fascinated by the ocean and all things in it but I get horribly seasick.
4. I thoroughly enjoy programmes such as The Great British Bake-Off, Tussen Kunst en Kitsch (a Dutch program on antiques), detective programmes, and Attenborough documentaries which places me on a way older media demographic than I actually am.
5. I have a tiny black car with red racing stripes.
As I don’t want to spam people to much (I just did the other thing) I just leave this for a moment but I really appreciate being tagged.
I got back safe and sound everyone. Got viciously attacked by mosquito’s and the Milan weather but everything is a-okay! Thanks for sticking around!
Tagged by aikorealm
You can tell a lot about a person from what they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod and list the first 10 songs (no skipping!) then tag 10 people.
1. P-Model - Personal Pulse
2. SeraMyu 5 OST - La Soldier
3. Freezepop -…
1. Discount - Crash Diagnostic
2. Mirah - Apples in the Trees (Balvanera House Mix)
3. Kate Nash - Mouthwash
4. Ballet class music for ballotes (I forgot I still had that on there.)
5. Kimbra - Settle Down
6. Distillers - Love is Paranoid
7. Veruca Salt - Don’t Make Me Prove It
8. Cracker - Low
9. Mirah - The Dogs of B.A.
10. Pearl Jam - Rats
Not particularly accurate. Accurate would be 50% mid-90s alt rock, 5% Kesha, and 45% ladies yelling. Clearly I need to clean out my phone.
catelitist catladiesandqueens graybean femmeandfists @cellu-roidrage (if you want to and anyone else who wants to also.)
1. Somebody Told Me - The Killers 2. Bedroom Hymns - Florence + The Machine 3. Dramophone- Caravan Palace 4. Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J) - Katy Perry 5. Blind - Ke$ha 6. Start - Frank Ocean 7. 10 Lovers - The Black Keys 8. Cigarette Smoker Fiona - Arctic Monkeys 9. New Bitch - Iggy Azalea 10. Tango de Roxanne - Moulin Rouge I tag
1. Get Up and Get Out - Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings
2. Instinct Blues - The White Stripes
3. Guest Room - The National
4. The Onion Song - Marvin Gaye
5. Girl Afraid - The Smiths
6. Sticky Thread - Local Natives
7. Natural Disaster - Andrew Bird
8. Open Arms - Elbow
9. Son of a Gun - Jungle
10. Comes and Goes - Les Savy Fav
Looks like someone just opened a generic Radio 6 Music playlist but it is just a small pick from the 3000 songs I have on my device.
I’d like to nominate thesoulselects, monabsorptionetfaiminterminable, petersbourgeoises and weedwizardinbonertown out of curiosity of course but don’t feel any obligation to do so :-)
As it rains cats and dogs I am happy to say that I’ll be traveling to Italy today. We’re heading out with our van with seven friends so it is going to be awesome and terrible at the same time. Wish us luck!
Stay safe everybody!
PS and stay of the European roads the next 24 hours because I am driving as well.
Eartha Kitt - I Want To Be Evil